Thursday, November 3, 2011

TCF Tailgating Pass

I have never been to a Gopher football game before, not even at the new TCF Bank stadium, but I have, as of this past weekend, gone tailgating in the Victory lot outside of the Bank.

Let me tell you, it was tons of fun. My friends and I rolled into the lot around 10:30am and pulled into a spot somewhere in the middle, unloaded our car and cracked a cold one. Eventually we branched out and met some Gopher and Hawkeyes fans, playing a few tailgating games here and there. It was a ton of fun.

I 100% recommend getting a parking pass if you are (or aren't!) heading to a Gopher game in the future. We were so close to TCF and the atmosphere is what you want on gameday. Seriously... get yourself a pass.

No comments:

What would you like to see more of on this blog?