Friday, April 17, 2009

Gopher Sports News

There is plenty going on in the world of Gopher Sports – i.e. Gopher Baseball, Gopher Gymnastics and ??? But I really only care about Football, Hockey and Basketball so my gopher sports sphere is pretty quiet today. If you care about those other Gopher sports, you will have to find a different website to fill you in.



Gopher Gal is getting geared up for the Gopher Spring Game on Saturday Arpil 25th at St Thomas. GOOO GOPHERS!

Have a website you want to recommend ? COMMENT ME!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

I recommend my new website:

http://styleandsports.com :)

And I also want to say that Eric Decker is yummy.

That's all.

h*dizzle said...

mmm eric decker is DEEELISH!

What would you like to see more of on this blog?