Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gopher Football Spring Game Rocked even if i wasn’t there

I read that 7700 people showed up at the Gopher football spring game - - - O'Shaughnessy Stadium “sells-out” at 5,000 so it was definitely a standing room only event which I think totally rocks. The other awesome part is that the weather terrorists (that’s what I am calling the twin cities weathermen these days) were totally wrong about the forecast and Saturday turned out to be a fine day to watch Gopher football outside.

I am most upset that I missed seeing MarQueis Gray in action. He is going to be a fine Gopher football player.

I really really really really want to go to opening day at TCF Bank Stadium – Gophers vs. Air Force is going to be amazing - - Any one have any ticket hints?


Oh yeah – I think they are announcing the Gopher football captain for next year today – I am betting it will be Adam Weber again – he’s a good leader.

3 comments:

h*dizzle said...

hopefully eric decker will be a team capt..bc he'll be a senior and he's super sexyyyy

Gopher Fan said...

yes, very very sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Beth said...

I agree... Eric Decker is SOO good looking, way to go Gophers for making him captain! I drove past the game, it seemed like a great one! Can't wait for football season this fall

What would you like to see more of on this blog?