Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gopher Basketball Big 10 Update

OK, so we lost to Michigan Wolverines (AT HOME!) last Saturday afternoon and basically blew any chance at making the big dance - right? Well, maybe we still have a chance. I have seen so many conflicting predictions, it’s ridiculous. Some say we are in, some say we are out. I think if the Gophers perform well in the Big Ten Tournament (like win it?!?! – improbable, I know) the Basketball "Powers That Be" will be forced to put us on “the list.”

Gophers are playing Northwestern right now (quick, flip to the Big Ten Network) – so far, so good! It’s hard to decide what to watch – Gopher Basketball or Minnesota State High School Hockey! I love TOURNEY TIME!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Ahhhh a big win and now a big nail biter....I'm nervous!

h*dizzle said...

idk who to cheer for in the first round of the ncaa tourney,,,,my beloved longhorns or my gophies?!ahhh why does this always happent to me?1

What would you like to see more of on this blog?