Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gopher Basketball HANGS in there

After yesterday’s screaming post about the defunct Gopher hockey team, I thought I should give props to the Gopher basketball team which continues to be a real contender (well, as long as they are not playing Michigan State). I watched the game Tuesday night on the Big Ten Network and loved the second half, it seemed the Gophers could do no wrong – I even got to see Paul Carter do a slam dunk and hang on the rim for a sec. I don’t think Tubby likes too much show boating, but the camera flashed over at the Gopher coach and he had a grin.

It’s nice to see the Gopher mens basketball team having fun and winning a few games in front of the home crowd fans. There are only a couple of Williams Arena home game left, if you haven’t been to The Barn this year to see this team, you have missed out. The excitement is unbelievable (well, again unless they are playing Michigan State Spartans).


Gooooooo Gophers!

In honor of upcoming Valentines Day

I HEART TUBBY SMITH

I ♥ TUBBY SMITH

I HEART TUBBY SMITH

2 comments:

h*dizzle said...

omg they are saying we might make the ncaa tournament (just bearly..but HEY!thts a HUGE improvement!!!)

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Awwwww I bet Tubby would ♥ you too if he saw this!

What would you like to see more of on this blog?