Friday, December 19, 2008

Gophers Gift Ideas

If my husband is reading this (or my parents or siblings) – here are some hints on what I want for Christmas.

My Gopher Gal Christmas Wish List
(and the probability I might actually get it):

Gopher Mittens (75%) – I really want these and my hubby knows it, but they are like $20 and that seems like a lot of money to pay for mittens, especially considering my track record for losing them.

Gopher Hoodie (65%) – gold, black or grey- there are a lot of styles I like.

Yellow Gophers T-Shirt (40%) – with all these gold out events, I need another gold shirt, but my hubby thinks the two I already have is enough.

Gopher Stocking Cap (40%) – in black or maroon. I like the look of my long locks coming out the bottom of stocking caps in this frigid weather, I usually wear a Wild one, but a Gopher one would be nice.

Gopher Football Jersey (35%) – I already have a hockey jersey, now a football one would be nice – especially to wear at the new TCF Bank Stadium next year!

Insight Bowl Tickets (0%) – this is just a dream.

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

haha now in which order do you actually WANT each item???

h*dizzle said...

i got a bunch of gopher gear for xmas from my minnesota relatives..i lovve love love it!!! never can have too much right?!!!

did you get any!!! x0

What would you like to see more of on this blog?