Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gopher Hockey Power Play (ers)

I couldn’t believe the Gophers hockey team lost to Colorado College on Sunday. Sure it was a close game, 1 to 0, but the lone Colorado goal came short handed in the first period. The Gophers power play line is ranked second in the nation – I was shocked they let that puck slip by them and onto that Tiger guys stick. Poor Alex Kangas, he didn’t really have a chance and I think he was as shocked as I was that the Gophers power play line let the Tigers have control in the first place. At least the Gophers Power Players showed up on Saturday night, kicking Colorado College to the curb 4-1.


I am totally addicted to Gopher hockey right now. They don’t play again until January 2nd, I hope I don’t start shaking from withdrawal.

No comments:

What would you like to see more of on this blog?