Friday, August 8, 2008

Gopher Defense has new leader with Ted Roof

The Golden Gophers football team has a new defensive coordinator Ted Roof this year. Roof is from the Duke Football team who if I remember correctly don’t have a big football program. Obviously, though, coach Tim Brewster saw something in this coach. I was reading over at a Duke Football tickets site that the Blue Devils have had “a few losing seasons” and now have a new head coach. I am not sure how I feel about getting a coach from an organization that cleaned house and started over. Do we really want another team’s dispensable employee? I hope what they say about 'one persons trash is another persons treasure' will prove true for Ted Roof and the Gopher Football defense. Time will tell.

1 comment:

h*dizzle said...

i feel ya on this one but ya gotta trust the brewster right?!

ps do you have pics frmo this past years spring game?! x0x0

What would you like to see more of on this blog?