Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comcast broadcast Big Ten Network

I am not sure I complained about this as much as I should have last year, but I was really irritated with Comcast and their refusal to work out a deal with the Big Ten Network. I missed several Gopher games thanks to their stubbornness (and mine, I concede, since I didn’t physically go to every gopher game at the dome or just head to the local tavern or my dads house to watch TV) I am not a huge Comcast fan anyway and their refusal to take part in my beloved Gophers Big Ten Network was just more fuel to my fire. Well the burning flame against comcast will be a little dimmer now. Comcast has announced that they plan to carry the Big Ten Network on expanded basic service beginning August 15th! yeah!

No comments:

What would you like to see more of on this blog?