Friday, July 18, 2008

Big Ten Network Upcoming Gopher Games

The Big Ten Network has committed to airing three of the Gopher football teams four nonconference games this season along with regular season finale versus the Iowa Hawkeyes on November 22nd. The Gophers Hawkeyes game will be the last game the Golden Gophers football team plays at the HHH Metrodome. It will be a bittersweet game for sure. I am hoping to attend live and in person, but if Gopher ticket prices get to be too high, I may just have to enjoy it from the couch. Then again, the Gophers seem to win more when I am in the stands and I want to be sure that the Gophers go out of the Metrodome with a bang so I better get tickets!


Big Ten Network Games:

  • August 30th Gophers vs. Northern Illinois
  • September 13th Gophers vs. Montana State
  • September 20th Gophers vs. Florida Atlantic
  • November 22nd Gophers vs. Iowa Hawkeyes (be there or be square!)

No comments:

What would you like to see more of on this blog?