Friday, June 20, 2008

Gopher Gear coming to Victoria’s Secret

Gopher Gal has some very interesting news for other Gopher gals. Victoria’s Secret is going to start carrying a line of Minnesota Gopher clothing under its Pink! brand. Hoodies, t-shirts and panties will appear at the stores starting mid-July. Woo Hoo! I love Vicki’s and I am excited to get some Gopher team spirit from one of my favorite stores. This gopher season, I can look sexy in my brand name gear and confidently cheer on my Golden Gopher team.

So what will Gopher Gal buy first?
A. Victoria’s Secret Gopher hooded sweatshirt
B. Victoria’s Secret black Gopher t-shirt
C. Victoria’s Secret white Gopher t-shirt
D. Victoria’s Secret Gopher underwear

The answer is D. Is that your final answer? (game show reference!) you bet it is my final answer, I have been looking for a new pair of luck underwear!

No comments:

What would you like to see more of on this blog?