Monday, January 21, 2008

Gopher mens basketball update

The last time I wrote about Gopher basketball I was in a Gopher basketball dream state – the Gophers had sunk Northwestern at the Barn and I was certain they were going to the NCAA Final Four (-:

Well, since then my Gopher mens basketball team beat Penn State in Pennsylvania, but then lost two close match-ups at Williams Arena losing to Indiana 60-65 and then Michigan State 73-78. The Gophers are still a solid college basketball team and I think they still have a chance to make it to the big dance. The Gophers basketball team has two road games vs. Ohio and Michigan before returning to Williams Arena to take on the Wisconsin Badgers. You can bet Gopher Gal will be at the Barn for that game! Go Gophers!

No comments:

What would you like to see more of on this blog?