Thursday, June 21, 2007

Big Ten Network to Air Gophers Football

The Big Ten Network’s inaugural season of covering Big Ten sports will kick off with coverage of Big Ten football across the conference. The Gophers first two games of the season against Bowling Green and Miami (Ohio) have been scheduled to air on the Big Ten Network, with later games selected to television networks as the season progresses. The Big Ten Network will be airing different games at the same time but will regionally split its broadcasts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to have to call your cable provider if you want this.a

Unknown said...

You are going to have to call your cable provider if you want this.a

Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers fan said...

If I call my cable provider I think they will say so sorry it is not availiable in your area.

Badger Tracker said...

Hi there, I've linked your blog over at my site, Badger Sports ... I'd be really grateful if you linked back to me! Thanks, BT

What would you like to see more of on this blog?