Friday, January 19, 2007

Gopher Football Mania




Welcome Tim Brewster. It is such a pleasant change to have the head coach of the Minnesota Golden Gophers Football team beaming with confidence. Gone are the days of Glen Mason and his smug, negative and defeatist attitude. I am going to rush out and snap up a pair of Golden Gophers Football season tickets. I don’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the Gophers rise to national football prominence.


I can already see it; I will be sitting outdoor on a crisp fall day at the TCF Bank Stadium watching my beloved Gophers spank the Wisconsin Badgers on their way to a Big Ten title. I can hardly wait. I had my doubts about this Brewster guy, but I thought his answers at the press conference were solid and his attitude is so darn contagious! I love the positive outlook and the enthusiasm. Go Gophers Go! Go Brewster Go!


I also love the new found dedication to Minnesota High School Football. I am a Minnesota High School Football fanatic! I watch at least 10 games outside in the cold every year. I have seen great players cross the Minnesota fields and I would love to see more of those players in Gopher maroon and gold...just in case anyone is wondering, Ben Utecht is my favorite high school football player turned Gopher turned Indianapolis Colt. Let's win a superbowl ring for our hometown, Hastings, Benny!




No comments:

What would you like to see more of on this blog?